Click here for a list of volunteer opportunities in 2012.
You can also visit our Events page for a list of upcoming special events, for which we always need volunteers.
1 to 5 hours per week
Help raise public awareness for one or more of our specific projects in your area. Get the word out at your church, school, club or local community. Read through our website and explore Current Projects, Sponsor a Child and Gift Catalog for project ideas. Then let us know where your passion lies!
For instance, we currently have Project Advocates that are involved in the following:
- Child sponsorship: Advocates help find monthly sponsors for orphans and children in need
- Human trafficking/sexual slavery: Advocates help raise awareness about this need
- Physically disabled: Advocates help raise funds for a new IT training facility
Competency in organizing and communication skills. Any knowledge of specific project area is helpful, but not required. We can help equip you with information and materials.
- Help in our office in Eugene, Oregon, with basic tasks like collating, copying, filing, etc.
- Help plan our annual fundraising banquets by serving on the planning committee.
Contact us for more information.
- Go to India to help those in need. Click here for more team information.
Qualifications for volunteering with India Partners
- To volunteer in our office, we are located near downtown Eugene, Oregon, USA.
- With the exception of some office work, you must be in personal agreement with India Partners' Mission Statement, as well as either our Faith Statement or The Apostles' Creed (see Employment). This requirement is based upon U.S. federal guidelines provided in Title VII §703(e)(1) (42 U.S.C. §2000e-2(e)(1).
How to Apply for a volunteer or intern position:
To apply, click the button below and provide at least several paragraphs stating your interest in helping.